Sunday, September 26, 2010

7 on Sunday

Okay, it's really going to be 9 on Sunday in honor of this guy:
My sweet boy is 9 today, so I'm going to do 9 things about him.

1. LOVES baseball more than most anything in the world.

2. Loves and is extremely good at Math. So much it scares me.

3. Is covered in scrapes and bumps and bruises. Including the ones on his face. He decided to kiss the sidewalk.

4. Misses his sister Dakota every single day of his life and is not shy about talking about her.

5. Thinks his Uncle Jake and Bubba Byron are the greatest people in the world.

6. Is really a good brother to his sister Audrey. Although she drives him crazy most of the time, he will protect her like crazy if needed(and it's going to be needed as she gets older).

7. Has a major sweet tooth. There is not a day that goes by that he does not want dessert.

8. Is EXTREMELY competitive. Is constantly setting goals and doing whatever he has to, to reach those goals. He sets goals for pretty much everything in his life.

9. Has NO FEAR of getting up in front of the entire school and speaking. Thanks in part to "The Leader in Me" which is a program his school started doing last year. It is a school based version of "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People."

Dart, no matter how big you get you will always be my baby boy. Hope you had the best birthday ever! Enjoy every piece of your pumpkin roll cake you eat.

In other news I finally got some more items added to my etsy shop. If you are looking for handmade cards especially please take a look. Pink Owl Crafts and Design

If I can make it through this week I will be happy. This Saturday is the Stallion Stampede at Dart and Audrey's school. It is our biggest fundraiser of the year. I'm hoping to get all my volunteers set in the next day or so. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...