1. One of my dearest friends celebrated her 40th Birthday on Saturday. We had a "TOWANDA" party! You know the scene in "Fried Green Tomatoes" where Kathy Bates teaches two young things a lesson. After eating amazing food at her house we headed out for a little fun on the town. She even had shirts made for us that say "TOWANDA" on the front. We have since started our own little sorority!
2. Hard to believe there are only 2 months left in this year!
3. I have decided Halloween should be the last Saturday of October and that should also be the night we set our clocks back an hour. So hard getting up this morning.
4. There is something to be said for spending a little extra on quality products. Working on some projects today and I can tell the difference and those quality products make life so much easier.
5. I'm looking for some new or even just new to me Christmas music, any suggestions? I can't wait to get Michael Buble's new Christmas cd.
6. For all my paper crafting friends this will make sense, I LOVE the new Tim Holtz Seasonal Distress Inks. You can go here to see them.
7. Book Fair is next week at school!! My kids can't wait. They love book fair week. Wonder how many books end up on their wish list this year? Dart will have a ton I'm sure, Audrey who knows with that girl!
8. Is it just me or did the trees seem to lose their leaves really fast this year? I can't believe how many trees around us are now bare!
9. I love the new look of Google Reader. I will say people who have their blog set so you can't read it in google reader frustrate me. I usually don't end up reading their blog because of that.
10. With it being the month of Thanksgiving now, I am posting at least 1 thing I am thankful for each day. Today I am thankful for the amazing friends I have. I can't imagine my life without some of these people!!