1. Battling an earache. Started last night at baseball. UGH! Haven't had those since I was a kid and I remember crying all night because of them.
2. So happy Castle is back on tv. I have a feeling it's going to be INTENSE for a while.
3. Catching up on shows still. Finally getting around to finishing HGTV Design Star. I am surprised by the last 2, but love both of them, so I'm good with whoever ends up winning. I CAN'T wait for the new magazine.
4. I think today I figured out something that might be able to help me focus. I have this problem where I get going on one kind of project(sewing, cards, etc) and being so excited about doing it that then I don't want to work on anything else. So today I thought what if I focus on one of those things a day, say Monday being cards day. I'm going to try this for a bit and it may change some, but I'm hoping it will help me focus some!
5. Walking School Bus started this week. I love Walking School Bus. For those who don't know it's a program through Columbia's PedNet program. It encourages kids to walk to school as a healthy way to start their day. We live no where NEAR our school, in fact we are there on special permission. However, we meet in a location and several others are dropped off. Along our walk to school we pick up several more kids. We have 2 routes. I love seeing the kids so excited about walking to school and the conversations we have along the way are the best. You really get to see the kids for who they really are.
6. I have been collecting quotes like a mad woman lately. So many amazing and inspiring words out there!
7. Feel like a crazy woman this week. 2 baseball games, a PTSO meeting, a Stampede(fall carnival) meeting, go with brother to get tux and pack for going out of town. We have no night at home this week and then with my sisters wedding this weekend it's going to be crazy. Ready for baseball and Stampede to be over so I can relax.
8. Signed Dart up for Lacrosse camp. He is so excited!
9. For some reason every Tuesday when I get ready to write this it takes me most of the day to get this post done. All week I think of things I could add to the list and then come Tuesday I forget half of it. Guess I should write them down.
10. This morning when I got to school I saw Dart(he was there early for choir) and I could tell he was upset. He had that look to him and I could see tears in his eyes. He had tried out for a solo and didn't get it. Through his tears though he said "I'm going to try again at Christmas and in the spring." I LOVE that about him. First of all he is always willing to try something new and has very little fear when it comes to it. He is always setting goals for himself, little and big. I am so proud of him for trying something like that. I would NEVER have tried out for a solo and for him to try and not get it and be ready to try again is really something I would have never done.