1. Audrey starts Beginner 2 in gymnastics tonight! She is a mix of excited and nervous! Proud of her!
2. PERFECT weather today in CoMo! Can we just stay like this for the next couple of months? Throw in a bit of rain at night a few times and I would be a happy girl.
3. Watched the new Footloose today!! It is as good as the original. I do wish Julianne Hough would have sang one of the songs though. And Blake's version of Footloose is AMAZING!!
4. I'm doing good on my giving up pop for Lent. I have had a few rough times, but for the most part it hasn't been too horrible. I'm liking my water.
5. I can't believe the Colts are releasing Peyton Manning. I realize there are a lot of questions surrounding him and his neck, but come on, it's not like the Colts had a good season without him.
6. Since this post always seems to take all day to right, an Audrey gymnastics update. She did awesome. Was nervous going in to class, but at their first break she was all smiles and excitement again.
7. I LOVE Betty White. Seriously the woman is freaking amazing. My latest favorite from her is something that makes me laugh every time I see it.
8. Decided to do photo a day challenge on Instagram. So far so good.
9. Getting excited for the Big 12 tourney. Mizzou's last!!!! Hoping the dumb articles about Mizzou jilting the Big 12 will stop after this. We aren't the first team to leave or the only team leaving at this time.
10. Getting the itch to do some sewing again!! I have a CUTE baby rag quilt all cut, just need to get it sewn.