1. Get rid of 60lbs. I don't want to lose it because you usually want to find things you lose. Lost a few pounds, mostly due to the fact that I gave up pop for lent and was drinking lots and lots of water!
2. Menu plan, will save time, money and help with 1. Didn't do as good as I'd like, but it wasn't horrible either.
3. Eat breakfast everyday. I'm horrible about eating breakfast. Still struggling with this!
4. Get all recipes on cards. I might use them more if I don't have to dig through a box. Got a few on cards. Not a great month for this one.
5. Get the kids in the kitchen to help cook more. They both usually enjoy it. We have slacked here. Audrey still helps some.
6. Read "Little Women". My name came from the book and yet I've never read it. Nope! Slow reading month, read "The Help" finally.
7. Get my first mani and pedi. Nope never had one! With spring here I'm thinking this might happen soon!
8. Start going to church again. I haven't gone consistently in several years. No.
9. Watch "The Wizard of Oz" This movie scares me to death. Audrey checked it out from the library so we just might be able to cross this one off at the end of the month.
10. Get to and maintain at least 65 items in my store. I got some work to do. Had a lot expire that was all Christmas stuff.
11. Add digital cards to my shop. Hope to get this done ASAP since graduation will be upon us soon.
12. Hold a couple of sales in my shop. Not yet, but I'm thinking for sure a Christmas in July sale!
13. Find ways to cut shipping and supply costs. Shipping costs are down and that makes me happy. Now to work on supply costs.
14. Add wedding invites, programs and guest books to my shop. No, working on save the date ideas.
15. Add American Girl clothes to my shop. Started a new shop for sewing stuff, but don't have anything in it yet.
16. Get my vision of "Colorful Minimalist" into my products and shop. Will blog more about this later. I have been doing better. Working on a "non traditional" business plan which will help more with this.
17. Learn calligraphy. Maybe not the "traditional" style, but I want to explore more with handwriting. Found an awesome pen to use so I can't wait to try more!
18. Learn more about graphic design. Can't afford to go back to school now so I will teach myself some. Been playing with what I like in regards to design.
19. Teach Audrey to sew. I wish I would have learned when I was younger! Nothing yet, but she is learning to knit.
20. Make mini books for me and to sell. Working on a spring break one. I bought one from someone I've admired for a while so I'm excited to fill it up.
21. Do more DIY items. Learned to make a scarf that I love. Excited to make more.
22. Do something creative everyday. Even just something small. Didn't do too bad this month. Had several banner orders so spent time working on those.
23. Do 12 on 12 every month. Take 12 pictures on the 12th every month. 3 for 3 and they are all blogged!!
24. Give more handmade items. Even if I'm not the one to make them. Didn't have a reason this month to give, but will when I need too.
25. Send/give cards every month to someone just for fun. BAD!!
26. Project 365. There are several sites for this, but I found a site that will email me a prompt everyday. So far so good. I can't believe it!
27. Clean up external hard drive completely. Started good last year and then went downhill. Haven't done anything with this one in a while. I need to get back on it.
28. Blog at least 5 times a week. Did better towards the end of the month. I do have ideas for the next week or so so hopefully that will help.
29. Be less crazy about things like how the kids pick up their room and put away their clothes. Spent some time decluttering clothes of theirs. Maybe that will help.
30. Be more patient. I am so not a patient person. Trying, but my patience was tested a lot this month.
31. Declutter. 40 bags in 40 days! You can find lots of info on the web about it. 4 bags in the car to go to goodwill.
32. Stop biting my nails. I don't want them really long, but I want them to have a little nail to them. I think I can consider this a success. I have never had my nails long for 3 months. They aren't long, but for me they are.
33. Play more games with Dart and Audrey. We have a ton of board games and a ton of Wii games. Played basketball with them some after we got a "new" goal.
34. Keep inbox and google reader cleaned out. They got out of control several times this year. Yahoo! I unsubscribed from a lot of blogs. It was out of control. Email has 4 all of which are important and need to stay there for now.
35. Enjoy life more!! Trying hard. Had a few bad days this month, but I wake up and start over!