Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Almost June and I just realized I never updated May. I have them all written down and updated that, but failed to post it!
1. Get rid of 60lbs. I don't want to lose it because you usually want to find things you lose. Drinking lots of water
2. Menu plan, will save time, money and help with 1. UGH! Not so good.
3. Eat breakfast everyday. I'm horrible about eating breakfast. A little better thanks to working.
4. Get all recipes on cards. I might use them more if I don't have to dig through a box. None unless it was a new one I didn't want to forget about.
5. Get the kids in the kitchen to help cook more. They both usually enjoy it. No
6. Read "Little Women". My name came from the book and yet I've never read it. Not yet
7. Get my first mani and pedi. Nope never had one! Not yet, need to get my nails in better shape. I've not been biting them, but they are in need of a major trim back.
8. Start going to church again. I haven't gone consistently in several years. No
9. Watch "The Wizard of Oz" This movie scares me to death. NO
10. Get to and maintain at least 65 items in my store. I've slacked on my store since starting work.
11. Add digital cards to my shop. No
12. Hold a couple of sales in my shop. Thinking of Christmas in July!
13. Find ways to cut shipping and supply costs. learning how to better price stuff which has adjusted some prices.
14. Add wedding invites, programs and guest books to my shop. No
15. Add American Girl clothes to my shop. No
16. Get my vision of "Colorful Minimalist" into my products and shop. Will blog more about this later. Not much this month.
17. Learn calligraphy. Maybe not the "traditional" style, but I want to explore more with handwriting. No.
18. Learn more about graphic design. Can't afford to go back to school now so I will teach myself some. Pinned lots of graphicy ideas this month.
19. Teach Audrey to sew. I wish I would have learned when I was younger! Plans for it this summer.
20. Make mini books for me and to sell. lots in the planning process.
21. Do more DIY items. No.
22. Do something creative everyday. Even just something small. Been hard since starting job, hoping to get back on track once I get adjusted.
23. Do 12 on 12 every month. Take 12 pictures on the 12th every month. YES!!!
24. Give more handmade items. Even if I'm not the one to make them. No gift giving occasion.
25. Send/give cards every month to someone just for fun. No
26. Project 365. There are several sites for this, but I found a site that will email me a prompt everyday. Slacked some, but caught up.
27. Clean up external hard drive completely. Started good last year and then went downhill. No, hoping to get some done soon.
28. Blog at least 5 times a week. HAHA!!
29. Be less crazy about things like how the kids pick up their room and put away their clothes. Kids are doing better and so am I.
30. Be more patient. I am so not a patient person. Learning patience daily.
31. Declutter. 40 bags in 40 days! You can find lots of info on the web about it. Zero
32. Stop biting my nails. I don't want them really long, but I want them to have a little nail to them. Haven't been biting.
33. Play more games with Dart and Audrey. We have a ton of board games and a ton of Wii games. Skip-Bo
34. Keep inbox and google reader cleaned out. They got out of control several times this year. google reader in good shape. Unsubbing from some emails.
35. Enjoy life more!! Learning to enjoy a different life that involves working a "normal" job.