Holiday wish list edition:
1. Craft, Inc.: Turn Your Creative Hobby into a Business-I think I've checked this book out from the library about 10 times. I would love my own copy to highlight and write in.
2. Tonic Studios Tim Holtz 371 Retractable Craft Knife-I am horrible about losing the cap to my xacto knife, so having one that is retractable would be wonderful.
3. How to Steal a Million- Or any other movie with Audrey Hepburn. Well I do have a few already. LOVE Audrey Hepburn, which is why I have an Audrey.
4. The Calligrapher's Bible: 100 Complete Alphabets and How to Draw Them-I'm really wanting to learn calligraphy next year. Would love to be able to offer that as a service. Have always been intrigued by handwriting.
5. Grease-For the Wii. Grease has always been and will most likely always be one of my favorite movies. The summer between 3rd and 4th grade I watched the movie every day. No really, every day. Have seen the play more times than I can count.
6. Martha Stewart Living (1-year auto-renewal)-I know many people don't like her and yes she can be a bit crazy sometimes with her stuff, but I love her magazine.
7. Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool (Silhouette)-Yes, this is a major wish. Would make making banners so much easier if it could cut the letters for me.
What's on your wishlist this year?