Monday, September 27, 2010

Make it Monday

So I totally missed this last week and am pretty shocked I'm doing it this week.

Most of my stuff for this week is going to involve school projects.
50 cards for PTA, to thank people for coming to our meeting
Get through week and Stampede(fall festival, this is going to take most of my energy this week)
Some Christmas photo card samples.
Edit pictures(took a break for a while and reconnected with PSE and realized how much I love it)
3 sets of Christmas cards
photo of Halloween card set and post on etsy
Make more Halloween card sets
Halloween tags
Halloween banner
Get out Halloween decorations.

What are you making or doing this week?

Take some time to enjoy the weather, hopefully it will be as gorgeous as what ours is supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...