1. Lens-I would love a 50mm f/1.2, but there is no way that is in my budget or will be in my budget for a while. This lens would be an awesome addition to my camera bag though.
2. Camera Bag-
The bag I have now was a cheapy I bought at Walmart years ago and it has seen it's better days. I just can't decide what I want. There are some gorgeous bags on Etsy.
3. A stamp for the back of my cards for my Pink Owl Designs and Crafts business. I would love to add that info to the back of my cards, but in no way do I want to write it all the time. Besides, it just looks tacky when I do that.
4. A manicure and pedicure. Never had either and would love to have one.
5. Tons of stamps mostly these: All Occasion Messages by Hero Arts, Sweet Wonderful You 6X4 Clear Design Stamp (Hero Arts), Big Flowers Pattern 6X4 Clear Design Stamp (Hero Arts), Clouds Wood Mounted Stamp (Hero Arts), Stamp A Garden 6X4 Clear Design Stamp (Hero Arts)
6. Some cool and funky rings. If anyone has links to some send them my way. I'm not a big jewelry person, but I love rings.
7. Adobe Photoshop CS5 So many cool things that can be done with this. Although my brain would probably explode from all it would have to learn.
Oh and of course winning the powerball is always on my list. Might have a better chance of winning if I actually played.