1. This is a MUST SEE video. Emmanuel Kelly on Australia X-Factor Saw this on Karen Russell's blog first and it is amazing. Grab your kleenex first.
2. RANGERS!!!! One more win!!!
3. I'm looking for some new soup/stew ideas. If you have a favorite let me know. We love soup and stew in the winter and would love some new ones to try.
4. There is something nasty going around. Audrey was home yesterday and when I saw her teacher today she said there were 2 out yesterday and 2 that went home in her class. The secretary said she sent 6 or 7 home yesterday. Hope all of you stay well!!
5. Is anyone else freaking out that next week is November?!? Seriously!
6. One good thing about November(there are lots, except for the fact I'm not ready) is that Michael Buble's new Christmas CD will be ready for me to listen to! YUMMY!! Love him!
7. Cross you fingers it doesn't rain tomorrow morning. It is International Walk to School Day and we are going to have a Councilwoman walking with us in the morning.
8. Dart and Audrey have decided on Halloween costumes. I can't wait to see how they turn out. If I can find the wig and shoes for Audrey's. She wants to be Rapunzel. Dart is going to be a Smurf!!
9. Anyone else watching Project Runway? While I won't give anything away just in case you haven't seen the most recent episode can I just say WTH???? Seriously!! I would honestly love to see them have a challenge where they make clothes for a "real" woman. I get that it's supposed to be Runway, but if they can make clothes out of stuff in a pet store, why not do one for real women who shop. I'm sure it's mostly "real" women watching the show.
10. If anyone has seen my motivation and focus running around will you please send it home. I am having a very very hard time focusing on what I need to right now. Actually it's been that way for a couple of weeks. It is making me crazier!