1. Working on a new organizing system for my pictures. I love Stacy Julian's Library of Memories, but there are parts of it that just don't work for me. So I'm trying to figure out a system that works for me, but still keeping some of her ideas with it. I hope to have it figured out soon so I can share it with you.
2. You have to check out this wedding dance! So cool and funny!
3. I loved this blog post by Seth Godin. I'm trying to be more aware of where I spend time on the computer.
4. I'm not real thrilled with the teams going to the Super Bowl. I don't not like the Giants, but was hoping the 49ers could have made it instead. However, the Patriots I am not a fan of at all!! Go Giants!
5. We watched Moneyball last night. AWESOME movie! I can see Dart being a player analyst. He is so into the stats and knowing the crazy things about players. He spends more time on ESPN checking the stats of what happened in the games.
6. I'm really loving finding new recipes to try. Does anyone have a foodie blog or blogs they recommend? I follow Pioneer Woman, looking for some new ones with fairly easy ideas, nothing to complicated.
7. I tried the Raspberry Hershey kisses last night. Not normally a white chocolate fan, but those are yummy!!
8. Last night Audrey watched a video on making friendship bracelets. She made a very simple one for a friend. I think it's time to bring back my friendship bracelet making skills and teach her! I love that she is so into crafts and art!
9. On Tuesday Dart has choir practice and so Audrey and I usually kill time between dropping him off and school starting. Today we went and wandered around Walmart. She is like me in so many ways, but there are major differences and one that I'm not sure where she gets it from. She spent forever looking at jewelry and clothes. I used to enjoy shopping for clothes, but even then it wasn't frilly stuff like she likes to look at. Anything that glittered, shimmered or sparkled caught her eye. And jewelry, holy cow that girl loves her some bling!
10. I now have a sick Audrey home. So no gymnastics tonight. She is very upset.