Speaking of me, that is my word for the year! Taking better care of me, doing more of the things I enjoy, learning new things, challenging myself, and doing what I need to be a better and happier me!!
Like most of the rest of the world I did set some goals for 2014! I tried to set goals of things I really want to do and things I think I can do.
Read 24 books
Be more creative, make more things
Do more with the kids
Blog for me!
Take more pictures
Improve my health
Send and give more handmade cards
Get rid of clutter
Challenge myself daily
With the BIG goals I know I need to set smaller goals, so I'm setting goals for each month. My goals for January are:
- Read 2 books
- Make at least 10 things
- Game or movie time once a week. One game time will be tech free!
- Blog at least 3 times a week
- Take 5 pics a week
- Take stairs every morning at work and 1 afternoon a week (I usually park on the 4th floor of the parking garage) Drink at least 3 glasses of water daily Some kind of stretching or strength training 3 times a week
- Send /give 4 handmade cards Make 5 cards
- Make organizing list Get rid of 20 things Make daily/weekly cleaning list
- Sudoku or other type of puzzle nightly
- Cover page Plan weekly Complete at least 3 weeks from 2013
I'm making pretty good progress on all of them, well except blog 3 times, since I just started, but I have plenty of weeks left this month!