I don't even remember what was on my list for last week and I would imagine I didn't get much of it done because we had 2 snow days. UGH!! This week is a short week for the kids as well. I'm ready for them to be in school a full week, but I don't think it will happen for a while. Seems like in February we never go a full week.
This week's Make it list is:
- Digital card designs. Made a couple and I'm really enjoying making them. Had a light bulb moment over the weekend and it's really made it so much more fun.
- Thank you cards. I have an order I need to get out.
- Cards, banner, and stationary set for a school fundraiser. Might not get all of those done, I have a couple of weeks, but want to get started at least.
- Curtain for a friend's room. Very simple valance really. Will probably take me longer to find where I put the fabric then to actually put it together.
- Scrapbook pages. I set a goal to do 4 a month and so far this month I've done a big fat 0. Only have a few days left in the month. Although yesterday when I was looking for a picture of something in my actual printed stuff I was really inspired and excited to scrapbook again. I haven't done an actual page in probably a year.
If you scroll down you will see a picture of a digital card I did. I am telling you this because it does contain a picture that might make some people a bit uneasy. It's a picture of my brother's heart, the picture is very small, but I thought I'd put the warning here anyway.
|Pic of my brother and the surgeon. The other pic is of his actual heart. He went back to school today!!|