Because of changes in my life a lot of this list is not either going to happen or really important to me anymore. I'm trying to decide if I continue with what is left or make some changes in how I go about goals. I'm thinking more monthly type goals, but I wanted to update this list at least one last time.
1. Get rid of 60lbs. I don't want to lose it because you usually want to find things you lose. I have got rid of 10 lbs. Not all in one month, but over time. Working has helped, less likely to snack(especially working in a diabetes clinic and drinking LOTS more water.)
2. Menu plan, will save time, money and help with 1. This is one area I really want to work harder on, especially since I'm working 8-5 everyday.
3. Eat breakfast everyday. I'm horrible about eating breakfast. Another one that working is helping. I eat breakfast at least 4 days a week.
4. Get all recipes on cards. I might use them more if I don't have to dig through a box. Still working on, but it's getting there.
5. Get the kids in the kitchen to help cook more. They both usually enjoy it. Haven't been cooking much, so hopefully when we are on a more routine schedule it will happen.
6. Read "Little Women". My name came from the book and yet I've never read it. Still on the list.
7. Get my first mani and pedi. Nope never had one! I'm hoping soon!
8. Start going to church again. I haven't gone consistently in several years. Haven't done.
9. Watch "The Wizard of Oz" This movie scares me to death. NOPE
10. Get to and maintain at least 65 items in my store. Put the shop on vacation and don't know that I will reopen it for a while.
11. Add digital cards to my shop. See 10
12. Hold a couple of sales in my shop. See 10
13. Find ways to cut shipping and supply costs. See 10
14. Add wedding invites, programs and guest books to my shop. See 10
15. Add American Girl clothes to my shop. See 10, but Audrey got her American Girl doll, so I will be making clothes for her.
16. Get my vision of "Colorful Minimalist" into my products and shop. Will blog more about this later. See 10
17. Learn calligraphy. Maybe not the "traditional" style, but I want to explore more with handwriting. No, but I still think it would be fun to do.
18. Learn more about graphic design. Can't afford to go back to school now so I will teach myself some. Still high on my to do list.
19. Teach Audrey to sew. I wish I would have learned when I was younger! Going to cut out a blanket for her doll this weekend I hope.
20. Make mini books for me and to sell. For me it will be happening, to sell, probably not.
21. Do more DIY items. YES YES YES, still on the list.
22. Do something creative everyday. Even just something small. I've been trying, even with work to do something, I know it is good for ME to do something creative everyday.
23. Do 12 on 12 every month. Take 12 pictures on the 12th every month. Missed July.
24. Give more handmade items. Even if I'm not the one to make them. Hoping with not trying to get stuff done for the shop I can do this more.
25. Send/give cards every month to someone just for fun. Another I'd like to try harder on.
26. Project 365. There are several sites for this, but I found a site that will email me a prompt everyday. Did good for a while and haven't done any in a long time.
27. Clean up external hard drive completely. Started good last year and then went downhill. I miss pictures! Hoping to get on this again, it makes me happy to look at pictures.
28. Blog at least 5 times a week. HAHA! Hoping to get back on blogging a little more.
29. Be less crazy about things like how the kids pick up their room and put away their clothes. This one is going great with me working, just too tired to care, but I have to say, they are both doing great with it too.
30. Be more patient. I am so not a patient person. I'm still learning.
31. Declutter. 40 bags in 40 days! You can find lots of info on the web about it. Not doing the 40 days thing, but still working on 40 bags. I got rid of 3 bags of random stuff this month and a bag of clothes Audrey had outgrown to a friend at work with little girls.
32. Stop biting my nails. I don't want them really long, but I want them to have a little nail to them. Hit a spot where I clipped them all way down, but working on growing them out again. Still not biting them though.
33. Play more games with Dart and Audrey. We have a ton of board games and a ton of Wii games. Really want to get better at this, but they've been gone and I'm tired.
34. Keep inbox and google reader cleaned out. They got out of control several times this year. I'm much better at this. Unsubscribed from a lot of blogs I really didn't read and from emails too. Didn't check my google reader at all this week and was only at 400 unread. Went through and ubsubscribed from a few more I hadn't been reading most of the time.
35. Enjoy life more!! YES!! I enjoy my job and the people I work with. Learning to really enjoy things.
After doing this update I really think it will be my last. I really think I will be going with monthly goals instead. The things left on this list that I'm still wanting to do will show up on my monthly lists, and some I am happy where I'm at with and so they are going to be more maintaining items.