Thursday, March 17, 2011
1. I am lucky because I get to be mom to Dart and Audrey and wife to Mark. Love them all and while they make me want to pull my hair out at least 10 times a day each, I can't imagine my life without them.
2. I am lucky because I have the most amazing friends. Friends that I know I can turn to whenever I need a shoulder to cry on, a reality check, a good belly laugh or just a smile, hug or buck up and deal! I get to see some of these girls almost daily whether it be school stuff or baseball.
3. I am lucky because I have the most amazing family. We may be totally crazy and loud and yes, we drive each other crazy, I am incredibly lucky to have all of them in my life.
4. I am lucky because I have been blessed with creative talents. I haven't done anything creative in a couple of days and noticed that my mood is kind of off, I know for certain it has to do with my lack of creating. I feel so alive when I am in the middle of a creative project.
5. I am lucky because I have 3 angels watching over me every single day of my life. All of them touched my life in different ways and taught me different things for which I am forever grateful.
6. I am lucky because I have the ability to make a difference, whether it be in a life of a child I get to come in contact by volunteering at my children's school, a difference for future generations by choosing to use a reusable grocery bag over a plastic bag, or a difference in my own child's life by encouraging them to go after their dreams, I know I can be involved in that difference.
7. I am lucky because I am alive. I get to enjoy basketball games(despite my bracket being a mess thanks to a few teams), I get to enjoy baseball games very soon and I got to enjoy the amazing weather we had in Missouri today. There was no snow on the ground and for that I am very happy!
I hope all of you had a wonderful and safe St. Patrick's Day.