Hard to believe it is the 1st of a new month. Audrey will turn 6 this month and as soon as she woke up this morning she said "Mom, it's June, that means I turn 6 this month!" Silly girl!!
Here is the original list of 34 before 35 goals for me. I will admit most of this month was spent focusing on working on stuff for my brother's graduation, so I'm kind of scared to see how I did on my goals. Here we go:
4. Have 100 sales in my Etsy shop. 5 sales this month!!!
6. Maintain 50 items in my Etsy shop. I have so many things I want to make and hopefully it will be hard to have 50 items in my shop all the time because hopefully things will be selling! Only 22 items right now, but with 5 sales I'm okay.
9. Create digital cards. Think the cards you get at Christmas. Great for birth announcements, birthday invitations, Graduation open houses, wedding save the dates and more. Did a ton on this one. Not all cards, but lots of collage type things for my brother's graduation.
13. Learn to design elements in Photoshop Elements. I really want to learn to make digital elements for digital cards and stuff. Another one I can say I did a lot with for my brother's graduation. I learned so much and even upgraded to PSE 9.
15. Do more with photo editing. One thing is I want to go back and do some things with my older pics and also there is so much more fun stuff I can do with pictures. I did all the editing of my brother's senior pictures and a few fun things with them as well. Still working on baseball pictures.
16. Have 10 custom orders. I would love to have more, but I really want to make more custom items for people. Be it banners, cards or scrapbooks, bring it on. 4 custom orders, all banners, which puts me at 13 custom orders!!! Met this goal and can't wait to smash it!
17. Really learn the ins and outs of PSE. There is so many things I could do that I just haven't taken the time to learn yet. With as much time as I spent in PSE I learned a lot. Will have more to learn with the upgrade too!
18. Procrastinate less. I have been working hard on this. I am horrible at procrastinating and then doing everything at the last minute. Could have done better, but I was really busy so I can't complain too much about the times I did take as down time.
19. Learn more about letterpress. I love the look and would love to learn a faux way to do it. Of course I'd love to own the letterpress by Quickutz, but that won't be happening soon. Learned to do a faux letterpress in Photoshop so I'm excited about that.
24. Stay better caught up on pictures, editing and uploading. Upload to Shutterfly, Flickr and other spots. Also be better about backing up. I have a few days of May left to do and they will be caught up with the exception of baseball pictures, but there are so many of those!
25. Do more with movie maker. I would love to create slideshows, etc. Did the slide show for my brother's graduation. Just need to figure out why I'm having trouble with it saving to a disc.
27. Read 1 fun book a month. I love to read, just have a hard time making time for it. Hopefully this will force me to read more. Made up for not reading one last month and read 4 this month.
32. Upload creations at Flickr, Facebook, etc. Need to get all the graduation stuff I did uploaded.
34. Do more to encourage Handmade Items!! I don't care if it's jewelry or cards or what, I just really want to do more to encourage buying handmade. I'm pretty sure there are a few people who will never come to me for gift advice again after all the pushing I did of Etsy and a few local handmade shops. Every person I knew looking for Mother's Day and Graduation gifts I told to go to Etsy. Hehe! I love handmade.
Not my best month, but I'm excited for summer. We still have lots of baseball games, tonight was supposed to be our last games, but because Mother Nature had other ideas we still have several make up games. We also are playing in a tournament later this month in Kansas City. Can't wait for that as that is near my family, so they can come cheer on the Krusherz!
I'm working on posts with my summer goals and also summer photo ideas. Can't wait to get them finished and posted. Tonight we have 2 baseball games so look for one of those posts probably tomorrow afternoon! Oh and today was field day for the kids so Dart should be good and worn out tonight!