I feel horrible tonight so I'm sure this list will be short.
1. Kids had breakfast with Santa on Saturday. Love going to the place we go every year. Will post pics later this week.
2. I am way behind on my December Daily postings. Need to catch those up this week.
3. Took Audrey to see Junie B. Jones Jingle Bells, Batman Smells Saturday. My mom got the tickets and was so looking forward to taking her. Instead my mom got sick and spent Saturday in bed.
4. Dart is going to go to bed one of the happiest boys in the world tonight. Why? Because he got to watch his Jacksonville Jaguars play and win today. And as I'm typing this the Eagles are winning as well.
5. Trying something new for myself regarding to do list everyday. Making a list of things I must get done this week and also listing each day for those things that need to be done or we want to do on those days. Like remembering that this week is the Biggest Loser Finale(hoping Patrick wins, but will be happy if Frado does as well). Will let you know how I like it.
6. Also working on a list of things I want to blog about. One of those things is craft fairs. Will give more info on that later, but if you have attended one in the last 6 or so months or even had a booth in one will you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would be willing to share your experience and answer a few questions for me.
7. Thinking about doing a 12 days of Christmas thing starting tomorrow. Won't be anything major or anything, just some fun stuff.
I'm going to bed extra early(at least for me, bedtime is usually around midnight if not later). Hoping that by going to bed early I will wake up feeling better.