1. I am currently fighting with my allergies and unfortunately they are winning this fight.
2. I feel like I cannot catch up in life right now. There are piles of junk every where in my house and it is making me crazy, but I can't find time to do anything but make more piles.
3. Looking forward to next Monday when we will be done with baseball and maybe things will slow down some for a few weeks.
4. LOVING the weather we have right now and have had for a while. It really feels like fall and is amazing!!
5. I am starving right now. However, I have no clue what I want for lunch!
6. I loved spending time with my cousins this weekend at my sisters wedding. I love that even though there are age differences and that we live miles apart, but still have so much fun every time we are together. Dancing, drinking and talking!!!
7. Every week when writing this post I hit number 7 and can't seem to think of anything else. Maybe I should call it 6 on Tuesday. Doesn't have a very good ring to it though.
8. Dart got an award today at school. He received the "Leadership" award. So proud of him!
9. Getting excited to start watching holiday movies. I can't wait to watch "The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown". For me it signals the start of the holiday season and all the amazing things that come with that time of year.
10. I could really use a nap. Slowly catching up on sleep after not getting much over the weekend. Hoping with a slower night tonight I can finally get "caught up."