Hard to believe we are to May already. Time is sure flying although the last week of April seemed to go really slow.
Here is my list of 34 Things I want to do before I turn 35!
4. Have 100 sales in my Etsy shop.-2 sales of 3 items. Total so far is 8 sales of a total of 15 items.
5. Have 75 followers on my blog.-14 actually listed as followers.
6. Maintain 50 items in my Etsy shop. I have so many things I want to make and hopefully it will be hard to have 50 items in my shop all the time because hopefully things will be selling!-29 items right now.
9. Create digital cards. Think the cards you get at Christmas. Great for birth announcements, birthday invitations, Graduation open houses, wedding save the dates and more.-Made 2.
10. Declutter. I am tired of all the junk we have. I have started with my scrapbook stuff and actually look forward to creating because I don't get caught up in the stuff.-Make-up bag has been cleaned out and we used a lot of stuff from the cabinets.
12. Do more reading of creative/business books. I have a massive list of them to read.-Read a lot on branding this month.
13. Learn to design elements in Photoshop Elements. I really want to learn to make digital elements for digital cards and stuff.-Played with some print ideas.
14. Drink 3 bottles of water daily. Mostly to drink less pop each day. I am a huge pop drinker and need to cut back.-Not bad, but could do better and will in May.
15. Do more with photo editing. One thing is I want to go back and do some things with my older pics and also there is so much more fun stuff I can do with pictures.-Have a good workflow down for general editing, I want to do more with some creative editing stuff.
16. Have 10 custom orders. I would love to have more, but I really want to make more custom items for people. Be it banners, cards or scrapbooks, bring it on.-2 banners, up to 9 so I'm almost there.
24. Stay better caught up on pictures, editing and uploading. Upload to Shutterfly, Flickr and other spots. Also be better about backing up.-Did pretty good with the exception of baseball pictures. I take way too many and don't see myself cutting back any.
32. Participate more at Flickr, Etsy groups and Etsyprenuer.-Was doing really good and then baseball started. I will get them caught up though.
34. Do more to encourage Handmade Items!! I don't care if it's jewelry or cards or what, I just really want to do more to encourage buying handmade.-Did a blog post on ideas for Mother's Day and also told several friends about Etsy and a few little local shops.