A few days late, but better than never.
4. Have 100 sales in my Etsy shop. I've got 2 so far!-39 orders!!
5. Have 75 followers on my blog. Working on some fun things for the blog this year.-16 followers on the blog, need to figure out how many are reading in readers.
6. Maintain 50 items in my Etsy shop. I have so many things I want to
make and hopefully it will be hard to have 50 items in my shop all the
time because hopefully things will be selling!-only at 17 right now, was doing good, and then I got a major order, which makes me super happy. Working hard to get it restocked this weekend.
11. Be proud of me. I have always had a hard time when someone tells me I
create beautiful things and I'm talented. Need to learn to accept it. -Working really hard at this. Doing good and am proud of how well I am doing.
18. Procrastinate less. I have been working hard on this. I am horrible
at procrastinating and then doing everything at the last minute. still really struggling with this. Some days I do really good and others I tank. I'm hoping now that life is slowing down a bit it might be better.
27. Read 1 fun book a month. I love to read, just have a hard time
making time for it. Hopefully this will force me to read more. Read O is for Outlaw. Went to the library yesterday to stock back up on books!
34. Do more to encourage Handmade Items!! I don't care if it's jewelry
or cards or what, I just really want to do more to encourage buying
handmade. Working hard on some ideas for the holidays!
Even though I still have a few months left before the end of this I'm already starting my list for next time.