1. You have to see this video. If after watching it you aren't smiling I'm not sure we can be friends still. Haha! Seriously though, it's adorable.
2. This blog post makes me want to try new and bigger things.
3. This past weekend we had snow and today the temps were almost 70. They are calling for more snow Friday, Saturday and Sunday. A year ago we were getting ready for a blizzard to hit. My allergies are driving me crazy, people are posting pictures of their tulips and other flowers and trees blooming.
4. Since it is spring like outside I did some spring cleaning. I attacked Audrey's room today. Nothing was safe. I spent 4 hours cleaning it. And I didn't go through any of her clothes. 1 garbage bag, one bag and a container of stuff to go to my mom's and a bag for goodwill. She was very excited about how it looked.
5. Audrey has been watching the Elmo video like crazy(and I have too, seriously how can you not smile after watching it) and Dart has been addicted to this video...
6. This is a big week for Columbia and Mizzou. Tonight we play Texas, Wednesday hopefully we sign one of the biggest recruits in the nation and Saturday ESPN College Game Day is in town and we play kU.
7. Only a few more days until the new season of The Voice. I'm not as excited for the Super Bowl as usual, simply because I wasn't cheering for either team that made it, but will be cheering for the Giants to win. Not a fan of the Patriots at all.
8. Two of the meals on last weeks Menu Plan Monday were HUGE hits. The Enchilada Casserole and Pepperoncini Beef sandwiches were amazing. Both were super easy too, especially the sandwich. Literally throw a roast in the crock pot(can be frozen) and a jar of peppers, let cook 8 hours on low. I have never made something so quick and it was yummy!
9. In addition to spring cleaning the house, I've been spring cleaning my computer. I went through all the starred items in my google reader and pinned pretty much everything I had in there. I love that all those ideas are now going to be so much easier to find. Might do the same with some of my bookmarks.
10. I'm working on a class I'm going to be teaching at an event a friend of mine is organizing. "Operation Write Home" OWH is an awesome program and I can't wait to be a part of it. I am teaching a class I'm calling "Filthy Fingers!" It's all about inking and I can't wait. I love getting my fingers dirty with ink. I'm very nervous as I've taught before, but I think it's going to be FUN!