List something new in the store everyday(at least Mon-Fri, still deciding if I will do weekends too)
- Start Valentine's Day cards-Have the ideas sketched. On the list for today.
Finish getting Christmas stuff down. I like the tree up for my birthday. New blog header
- Make a Hedgehog sleep sack for a friend. Sounds crazy, but I will share it.-Got fabric picked.
- Sew some American Girl clothes, I think they would make great Valentine's Day gifts.-Hope to get some today.
- Watch the Christmas movies I didn't get to watch before Christmas. I have Holiday Inn, White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, and It's a Wonderful Life to watch still.-Nope and I put them away.
- Make a Valentine's Day mini book.-Paper pulled and sketches going.
- Make my new purse.-Would help if I could find my fabric.
Library run. Make banner for engagement party and get it mailed.
- Get listings that have sold recently remade-Have a couple done.
And these are some of my favorite links from the week!
-This one is great for wasting time for movie buffs. Not going to lie, I kick butt. It's played hangman style so you can get a little help figuring some out.-If you need something to make you laugh, check out Snarky in the Suburbs blog. This post is the one I read this week. She is HILARIOUS!
-I posted about this article yesterday, but am posting it again in case you missed it. How to develop a creative practice.
I hope everyone has a good day. We are staying home and watching lots of football! Go Saints!