1. Chopped my hair today! I love it. Will try and take a picture later. It went from my shoulder blades to now being just below my chin. Actually has a style and body to it!
2. Dinner is in
the crockpot and I can't wait to eat chicken tacos tonight. Love the
crockpot on Tuesdays when Audrey has gymnastics.
3. Tonight we meet with the superintendent to discuss boundary changes and bond issues. Sounds like fun doesn't it!?
Does anyone know where I can buy transparencies? Seems no one uses them
anymore now that most teachers have smartboards. I need some for
5. I went to bed early last night and
while I didn't fall asleep for a while, I feel much better today. Spent
probably an hour in bed reading. It was so nice.
oh why do toy makers not think little girls want advent calendars like
the lego ones for boys? For a couple of years Audrey had a Littlest Pet
Shop one and loved it. Now if you find one on Amazon they are like $70+.
UGH!! She doesn't play with legos so buying the lego one is out.
7. You have to read this article about choosing your battles.
Got some fun new goodies to play with later. A new punch and some
masks. Also got some adhesive, but that's not all that exciting.
My hot water heater is being fixed as I type this. In the last few days
it went from working fine to having about 3 minutes worth of luke warm
water if you were lucky! Not good when it's COLD outside.
10. The weather is GORGEOUS right now. Nice and sunny with temps
in the 70's. Tomorrow...Upper 40's for the high. God love Missouri