Monday, August 23, 2010

Sharpened Pencils

"I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." Joe Fox, aka Tom Hanks.

Only one of my favorite movies ever. I am working on putting together a little shower for Dart's teacher who just started her first year of teaching. I'm trying to come up with some clever wording for the invite. She is a super sweet girl and amazing teacher. Dart had her as a student teacher last year and was beyond thrilled when he found out he got her this year. Trying to think of some fun "new" teacher gifts and decided I wanted to make a pencil bouquet and then remembered the above line from You've Got Mail. Now I want to watch the movie, but think it's a little late to start it on a school night.

Any ideas for a cute saying???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...