Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all you Mom's out there are having a great day. This isn't the easiest job in the world, but it has it's rewards. I was rewarded with several homemade cards by Dart and Audrey last night. Including one that Dart made that said "Mom you are the best mom in the World. Tomorrow you can boss me around." Oh Buddy, that's my job everyday! He really thought that would be a great gift. Will have to try and get pictures of my cards later.

I remember being little and hearing mom's say "my favorite gifts are the ones my kids made." I remember thinking, "are you nuts? I want stuff." Now I am one of those mom's who loves the homemade stuff. Of course some of that comes from being a crafter, but most of it has to do with the fact that they took their time away from a video game or barbie/babies/littlest pet shop to make something special for me. And the look on their face when they give it to you is worth all the glue all over your fingers in the world.



So to the 2 who made me "mom", thank you for letting me be your mom. I have made many mistakes and will make many more. I'm sure I will get my fair share of "I don't like you's" and "You're the meanest mom in the World's", but in the end no matter what I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...