Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Make it Monday part 2

So I forgot in my last post to show you what I made this week. Saturday was National Scrapbook Day and while I didn't make any scrapbook pages I did manage to get a few cards done. Mark is in Tennessee right now so playing single parent over the weekend didn't leave me time to do much. He is stuck there for another day because of the flooding, although he is no where near Nashville, they do have to go through Nashville to get home.



I made this card for my mother in law who has a niece graduating soon. I designed this for money to go down in with the pen and pencil. Can't wait to hear how she liked it.



Just a card to have on hand. Got lots of birthdays in the month of June.



I've had several friends have babies in the last couple of months and know of others, including my cousin who are due this summer, so when I saw the 3 owls and the Look who's here sentiment it made me think baby announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...