Favorite Christmas songs(traditional and non-traditional)
1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas-by far my favorite Christmas song of all. As for the version, either Martina McBride or the Pretenders.
2. Thank God For Kids-Kenny Chesney or the Oakridge Boys. Not really a "Christmas" song, but for some reason I only listen to it at Christmas. It is on Christmas cd's so maybe that's why.
3. The Gift-Colin Raye and Jim Brickman. LOVE this song.
4. Let it Be Christmas Everywhere-Alan Jackson. I don't know what it is about that song.
5. Mary, Did you Know?-Donny Osmond. Such a beautiful song.
6. 364 Days to Go-Brad Paisley. This song reminds me of my mom so much. She LOVES Christmas and everything that it entails.
7. River-Robert Downey Jr, from the Ally McBeal Soundtrack. Love his voice on this song.
8. Hot Chocolate and The Polar Express-Tom Hanks. One of my favorite movies and the soundtrack is just as amazing.
9. Little Wood Guitar-Sugarland. This is the first year I've heard this song and from the first listen I was in love.
10. Silent Night. Josh Groban and Paul Potts are 2 of my favorite versions. Such a beautiful song.
What are your favorite non-traditional and traditional Christmas songs?