- I love and am highly addicted to Twitter I have a hard time not checking it 100 times a day.
- I'm starting to work on my 34 before 35 list. I need to review my 33 before 34 list and see what I actually accomplished, what can be added to my new list and what I have no interest in anymore.
- I recently discovered Mind Mapping and feel like it is changing my life. I will be doing a post about this later on.
- I am getting very excited for Black Friday. My mom and I spend the day together shopping and it is one of my favorite days of the year.
- I got new fleece pj pants the other day and Dart is extremely jealous of me. He keeps reaching over and petting my pants. Guess what's on my list for him for Christmas.
- I've discovered lately that while I love chocolate, I am a salty kind of girl.
- I am hoping Shakespeare's Pizza wins the Best College Hangout on GMA. Love Shake's.
- I am so excited that Nebraska lost tonight. Holy cow was Bo just a wee bit upset tonight? Wow, his actions prompted Audrey to say "He would be in Red by now and going to see the principal." I can't wait to tell her teacher.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Random Info about Me
Just some random tidbits about me.