Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 19 of 25 Handmade Gifts to Give

So for the last few days of the gifts to give posts I'm going to feature things I find that I love.

I don't know how I came across this shop, but OMG! her stuff is AMAZING. Yes I know that's a lot of caps in one sentence, but look at her stuff. Batches is the name of the shop.


I love that she has pink owl cookies.

More cute cookies. This time from KindredSpiritSweets

How cute are those doggies?

I love these cookies from TSCookies


There are some really cute school bus ones in the same shop.

Being a former tennis player I would have loved these when I was playing(well I'd still love them). From Ruthie's Cookies

She has some that I know my brother would love to have. She has some running shoes and running jersey's.

Didn't mean for this idea list to be all about cookies, but once I found one they just kept appearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...