Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 21 of 25 Handmade Gifts to Give

Today's gift ideas are jewelry. I'm not a big jewelry wearer, I do love funky rings though. As for earrings and necklaces, but when it comes to bracelets I'm really picky. I don't like really chunky ones, too hard to work with them. I have a few bracelets that are more charm type that I love and wear.

I found this necklace on etsy in Chain Link's shop and love it.


This is totally a ring I would wear! Although I think first I'd have to keep Audrey away from it. From McKinley Designs






Love this pendant. Would love one for each kid with their initial. From E. Ria Designs





If you have a jewelry lover on your list check etsy out. There are tons of amazing designs for every jewelry lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...