1. Getting very excited for Black Friday. Working on my lists. My mom and I go every year and I not only love the deals, but getting to spend that time with her.
2. It is unseasonably warm here. In fact as I type this at 9:32pm we have the window in the living room open. I'm starting to get a bit chilly, but it's that good chilly. I know come Friday when my mom and I are shopping we will be freezing, it's gonna happen.
3. Had to buy Dart dress pants for Tuesday. They have awards assemblies at their school and he has a speaking role in the assembly as 3rd grade is playing the leadership role. At their school they are part of "The Leader in Me" program, based on "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People". Each grade plays a role in the assemblies. They started last year and it is amazing the transformation in the kids. Because he has a speaking role he has to dress like a leader as well. He does NOT wear dress pants or even jeans. I cannot believe the price for kids pants, got his on sale for $12.00 reg price was $32.00 for a pair of pants for a 9 year old boy. There is no way I would pay $32.00 for a pair of pants for him. Audrey is also receiving an award, but getting a nice dress for her to wear is not a problem, she has a ton in the closet.
4. Spent the weekend working on a couple of banners, a card order, and another good size order. Will show pictures when I'm done.
5. I have an addiction to photoshop elements. I LOVE editing pictures and just playing with digital stuff. In the new year I plan to do a lot more digital stuff.
6. Was a good sports weekend. Got to watch my Chiefs not only play, but win. Mizzou won and Nebraska lost(and I'm pretty sure Bo is on the naughty list after his actions). And not sports related, but a win for Columbia, Shakespeare's Pizza was voted as the Best College Hangout in Best Bites on Good Morning America. If you are ever in Columbia, Shakespeare's is a MUST!
7. Starting to work on my 34 before 35 list. Thinking of making a mini book to track it this year. I think my goals and ideas for the year are going to be so different than ever before in my life. Also starting to think about my one little word for the year, inspired by Ali Edwards
+1. Working on my December Daily book, also inspired by Ali Edwards. This will be the first year I've done it, but I'm excited about it. Mapped it out last night and this morning.