Monday, May 3, 2010

Make it Monday(Tuesday this week)

This week my make it Monday is going to be a little different. I do have something I made that I will show you at the end of the post, but I have found myself drawn to my camera this weekend. I'm rediscovering my passion for photography. I've always loved taking pictures, in fact if you were to look through my high school yearbooks my name is listed many times strictly for credit for the picture. There is something about looking through pictures that makes my soul smile. I love what a random picture can capture. I love taking candid shots, posing is too much work and for me loses some of the personality of a person. I love watching people interact as if the camera isn't there. That to me is when you truly capture a memory.



This is so Dart right now. If he's not playing a video game or outside he is doing something math related. He LOVES math. This is something I want to remember forever.



This picture is not at all "correct", but it has become one of my favorites. I was trying so hard to capture Dart scoring, but half the field was in the shade and the other in sunlight. I had just taken a few of the boys on base in the sun and didn't have a chance to reset my settings so this is what I ended up with. I so want to blow this up and do something fun with it for Dart's room.

I don't know if it stems from losing so many important people in my life or what, but I can't get enough of pictures. I love looking through my scrapbooks(although some of the pages make me cringe) and seeing the pictures and remembering the memories behind them. Thankfully for the invention of digital photography I can get my fill of pictures immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...