Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday Angel Dakota

Today my sweet angel would have turned 8. So hard to believe it's been 8 years since we were blessed with her, if only for a short while. In her time here she changed every person who's life she touched. 

 He misses her so much it breaks my heart to even think about. He said today he was hoping no one would mention it being her birthday because he knew it would make him sad. I hate that I can't make it better for him. He loved to inform everyone we ran into that she was his baby and not to mess with her. He gave her more kisses than anyone of us I believe. She was his Kota Baby Ree and that will never change. He loved her with everything he has, even when she would laugh at him when he got in trouble. 

Proof of how much he loved her....that was his FAVORITE Spiderman, the one NO ONE could touch without him getting mad. The one that when it broke HAD to be replaced no matter the cost(thanks to the internet a replacement was found for under $10.00 and in our hands within a few very long days!) It was okay for her to play with him though. 

Oh how I miss those eyelashes. We would get stopped almost every time we were out someplace so someone could comment on her eyelashes. Most people marveled at their length, a few asked why I put mascara on her. Those made me laugh,I mean really? Her eyelashes were so long that when her eyes were open they touched her eyelids. And that hair. My goodness I have never seen a little one with so much hair. It was so full and thick. And she never got that bald spot on the back of her head that so many babies do. 

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Kota 
Happy Birthday to you!

We all miss you and love you sweet angel. Thanks for being OUR angel!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...