Tuesday, March 27, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. The windows are open, the temps are perfect, perfect spring break weather!

2. Does anyone have a Roku player and if so what do you think of it? We are thinking about getting one mainly so we can watch stuff from Hulu on the tv. There are so many things on there the kids would like and it would be easier to watch on tv vs our computers.

3. The Apple Pecan Chicken salad at Wendy's is AMAZING!! I need to find where I can buy Pomegranate Vinaigrette dressing so I can make it at home.

4. Working on some deep cleaning and rearranging of scrapbook supplies. Every time I do this it always inspires me to create. I think it's seeing things I don't use often inspires me to try something new and different.

5. Audrey is very much her mother's daughter sometimes. She has watched High School Musical 2 I don't know how many times and most of the time she cries like crazy when Troy and Gabriella break up. I cry in the same spots in movies I have seen over and over too. Crazy how we do that.

6. Audrey is loving her new gymnastics group. Seems to be doing excellent too. I can't wait until we get to see her perform in May.

7. I'm so thankful for the inventor of allergy medicine. Because our winter never really came this year the pollen counts are INSANELY high. I've just made a habit out of making sure both Dart and I just automatically take one each morning.

8. We finally got around to watching the new Muppet movie. LOVED it!!

9.  Reading "The Help" took me a bit to get into it, but now I'm frustrated cause I don't have the spare minutes to read all the time.

10. Taking the kids to see "The Lorax" tomorrow. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...