Sunday, January 1, 2012

Week to do list

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve. We stayed home and watched tv, played Wii and just relaxed. And now I have 2 sick kids, who are both still sleeping at almost noon. My grandma always says what you do New Year's Day is what you spend the year doing, let's hope that isn't the case for them. As for me I plan on crafting my day away.

Now here's my list of what I will accomplish this week:
  • List something new in the store everyday(at least Mon-Fri, still deciding if I will do weekends too)
  • Start Valentine's Day cards
  • Finish getting Christmas stuff down. I like the tree up for my birthday.
  • New blog header
  • Make a Hedgehog sleep sack for a friend. Sounds crazy, but I will share it.
  • Sew some American Girl clothes, I think they would make great Valentine's Day gifts.
  • Watch the Christmas movies I didn't get to watch before Christmas. I have Holiday Inn, White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, and It's a Wonderful Life to watch still.
  • Make a Valentine's Day mini book.
  • Make my new purse.
  • Library run.
  • Make banner for engagement party and get it mailed. 
  • Get listings that have sold recently remade. 
I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...