pictures of new items
- new item made everyday Didn't happen
- get through at least 100 of my sisters wedding pictures, there are over 1600! I didn't edit any, but went through and marked some as favorites and deleted the bad ones.
clean my fabric area find canvases that I bought a while back
- cut my new purse Hope to tonight or tomorrow.
- cut and sew hedgehog sack Tonight or tomorrow
- wash shower curtain so I can take down the Christmas one! Forgot all about this!
make Valentine's Day mini book
- make another mini book I have tons and tons of ideas rolling through my head, need to decide what I want to do.
- go through one box of my pictures and scrapbook(I will explain what my new process is going to be later. I really hope this will work) I may not get them scrapbooked, but I will go through a box and get them organized.
- set up Audrey a little art area. She is my crafty girl and really wants an area, so I'm going to see what I can come up with in our tiny house. Still working this out. Got some of it together. Need to decide how I want to get it together.
- select fabric for American Girl clothes for shop. I'm thinking pajamas and other clothes would make good Valentine's Day gifts for little girls. I know Audrey would love more clothes for her doll(it's just an 18 inch doll we got at Target I think. She is working for an AG Doll.) Got them picked out, just need to cut and all.
Meet with our school district human resource person to discuss the search for a new principal.
- sew purse
- sew sleep sack
- find some shops in town that allow locals to put items in and contact them.
- make cake for brother's birthday and take it to him. This will be his first birthday away from home so the kids and I are going to make him a cake. Probably Pumpkin Roll Cake!
- make another mini book. Love them
- make a mini book for Dart about Dakota.
- work on new scrapbook process.
- sew some American girl clothes
- sew a set of deep pocket crib sheets for a friend.
- get the last of my valentine's day items for my shop decided. Need to get them all listed ASAP, less than a month to go!
- try a new burp cloth I want to make. My cousin made a bunch for her sister in law and I want to give them a try.
- make me a pin cushion.
- work on some of the projects in progress. get at least 2 done and ready to list.