1. I have yet to make a menu for the week and therefore there is no Menu plan Monday post. And coming up with dinner stuff at night is not fun.
2. This winter weather is CRAZY!! Yesterday the kids and I were out in short sleeves and playing catch. There was a nice thunderstorm last night and there were even counties around us last night with Tornado warnings. Today, we are going to blow away and the temp is supposed to drop all day. Yipee!
3. Did anyone else watch Betty White's new show "Off Their Rockers" last night? That was HILARIOUS!! I hope I have as much spunk at 90 as she does. Happy Birthday to America's Golden Girl!
4. Check out this amazing stop motion video.
5. Watching Season 1 of "The Voice" on Hulu! Can't wait for season 2 to start. I'm not a fan of American Idol, but LOVE "The Voice" and not just because of Blake Shelton and Adam Levine.
6. I've also been watching Season 1 of Gilmore Girls. I didn't watch the show regularly when it was on, but am now thanks to the library for having it on dvd.
7. I finally got Audrey's art area taken care of yesterday!!! She is excited about it and actually cleaned everything up last night.
8. I am working hard on clearing stuff out. Started going through boxes of pictures last night. I really don't need 100 trading size pictures from my freshmen year. I kept one of each size and tossed the rest. I know some are freaking that I threw pictures away, but my mom also has copies and really I don't plan on looking at them all that often. The hair took up most of the picture!
9. I love these little guys. I think I need the pink one! Owl Keychain
10. I have nothing else for 10. Here's to a good short week!