Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Mini-Goals

I really hope I can do better this month than I did last month. I'm not even looking back at last months because I know it was bad. Moving forward!!!

Here are my goals for this month:
  • 10 orders at Shopapalooza. I'm really not sure how many people will be there, so I'm shooting for this. Would LOVE more, but will be very happy with 10.
  • Get Elf plans made for December. The kids have elves who spend from Thanksgiving to Christmas Eve with us and I want the plans made ahead of time this year. Tired of scrambling to figure out what I want to do.
  • List something new in the Etsy shop every week day. Will try for Sat and Sun as well, but week days will be awesome!!
  • Start Christmas gifts. As I said in a previous post, most of the adults are getting all hand made gifts so I need to get started. Kids are getting a few handmade gifts as well. 

In going with listing something new each week day here is what I listed today:

Great for Santa gifts. Available in red and green! I think they are adorable!

1 comment:

  1. I have blogged about my goals in the hope that this will spur me on (shame me!!) into action! I need to make a crafty christmas calendar, keep my stock in the etsy shop at 50 - I have worked so hard to get there its my aim to keep it up. And there is so much else but these are my main ones really. Good luck with yours and handmaking all your gifts for the adults - well done you! ! ! Have a truly handmade christmas! Hope you get something fab yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...