I will update how I did on my Sept mini goals later this week, but I wanted to get my October mini goals posted. I sense Holiday stuff will be on my list from now until the end of the year.
October Mini Goals
- Have a Fall Frenzy Sale-looking at Oct 17th-19th.
- 4 sets of Holiday Cards Designed
- Holiday Mini Album Designed-also trying to decide how/if I want to do December Daily this year. I think I will end up doing something, just thinking I want to do something special and different. I will be including the kids in on it.
- Design Thanksgiving stuff. I want to do some banners, cards and a mini book. I have a couple mini book ideas running in my head. One for the entire month and one that would be perfect for Thanksgiving Day and recording those memories.
- Blog 5 times a week. This will show up until I can make it a habit.
- Run/Workout 4 times a week. Still struggling here so if it's on here I HAVE to do it.
- Start Christmas planning. Yes, I know it's early and I'm not talking just gift ideas, but things we are going to do. The kids each have elves that come stay with us during Christmas and I want to be ready this year, especially since I'm not sure how much longer Dart is going to believe. I don't even want to think about that part of it all.