I meant to get this up earlier and am just now getting around to it. I never did update in August, so some of this is for July as well.
2. Learn calligraphy. I also want to do more with my handwriting this
year. I was always the girl experimenting with my handwriting. Always
doodling and changing. Nothing in July, but I have 4 books checked out and am slowly teaching myself.
4. Have 100 sales in my Etsy shop. I've got 2 so far! 8 orders in July, 5 in August. Total so far 31!
6. Maintain 50 items in my Etsy shop. I have so many things I want to
make and hopefully it will be hard to have 50 items in my shop all the
time because hopefully things will be selling! I don't remember what I had at the end of July, but right now I have 20. I have 1 thing ready to go in as soon as I get the pictures edited and 4 more that will be ready soon.
9. Create digital cards. Think the cards you get at Christmas. Great for
birth announcements, birthday invitations, Graduation open houses,
wedding save the dates and more. No cards, but several other prints, that will be going in the shop soon.
11. Be proud of me. I have always had a hard time when someone tells me I
create beautiful things and I'm talented. Need to learn to accept it. In July I got a major boost to my self esteem thanks to a fairly busy month business wise. In August I made the decision one evening to begin couch to 5K. I haven't got to run the last 2 days and I'm itching to get out there. It's been 100 degrees here and I just am not ready to run in that.
12. Do more reading of creative/business books. I have a massive list of them to read. Didn't do any in July that I really remember. Now ready Craft, Inc. I've checked it out several times and am really diving in this time.
14. Drink 3 bottles of water daily. Mostly to drink less pop each day. I am a huge pop drinker and need to cut back. I didn't really do good in July, however in August especially after I started couch to 5K I have had very few pops. I did drink a bunch last weekend and I felt down for several days. Not down on myself, just blah.
16. Have 10 custom orders. I would love to have more, but I really want
to make more custom items for people. Be it banners, cards or
scrapbooks, bring it on. I met this goal sometime ago, but am still adding to it. 8 custom orders in July, 5 in August!!
18. Procrastinate less. I have been working hard on this. I am horrible
at procrastinating and then doing everything at the last minute. Made some big strides in this during July. Still doing good through August, unless I have too much pop. Not sure what it is, but as I was typing this I got to thinking that I did have a few bad days, and realized on those days I had several pops.
27. Read 1 fun book a month. I love to read, just have a hard time
making time for it. Hopefully this will force me to read more. Not sure how many I read in July, but I know I did read several. Same for August. Dart spent tons of time this summer reading and so trying to be a good influence on both kids I spent lots of time reading too.
34. Do more to encourage Handmade Items!! I don't care if it's jewelry
or cards or what, I just really want to do more to encourage buying
handmade. Always working on this one whenever I get the chance. Sent several people ideas on Etsy for various things. I love supporting handmade.
Hope everyone had a great week! For most people in the USA it will be a long weekend. We don't have much going on this weekend so I'm looking forward to it!