2. Read this quote yesterday and it has been running through my mind all day today. "Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing ever. But to hold it together when everyone else thinks you'd fall apart is true strength." The Notebook. So many times this has applied to me, including now.
3. Anyone reading this that might be interested, my kids are selling Otis Spunkmeyer cookies for school. These are the kind you pull out of the tub and place on the cookie sheet and bake. No scooping, no measuring, nothing, just pull out and bake. The PTA at their school has had an amazing year, we were able to purchase a much needed new piece of playground equipment and a new set of desk top computers. Through the district we also had help in purchasing a mobile computer lab. With over 500 students in their building they really needed 2 computer labs. Because of these purchases, we are looking to rebuild our funds some for our budget next year. If you want to order some, just let me know. They are $15.00 for a tub.
4. I am seriously addicted to Pinterest It is basically an online pinboard. You can create various pinboard subjects and then whatever you find on the internet that interests you, you can "pin" to your board. You can also see what others are pinning. It even includes the links back to where you found whatever it is you are pinning, so you don't even have to remember it by the bookmark name. I'm going through all my bookmarks and pinning various things I had that I wanted to make or cook or bake, etc. I LOVE IT!
5. March Madness is here. This evening after baseball Dart filled out 2 brackets. 1 that he hopes will happen and then one that he thinks is more likely to happen. I will be filling mine out tomorrow. Love this time of year.
6. It is 17 days, 15 hours, 5 minutes and some odd seconds until the greatest day of the year. Opening Day of baseball. I LOVE baseball season. I'm a tried and true Royals fan, but also cheer for the Cards when they aren't playing the Royals. Am hoping the Rangers have a good season too. Let's face it the chances of the Royals making a run for October is slim, so the Rangers are my pick. I love Josh Hamilton and Ian Kinsler is a Mizzou boy, so I have to cheer for him. And he's a great player as well.
7. Hoping to get lots done this week for the Etsy shop. I am working on some graduation stuff, Easter stuff and hope to do some sewing as well.
|A peek at a Graduation item!|