Sunday, February 6, 2011

7 on Super Bowl Sunday

Don't worry it won't all be about football and other than this comment will not mention the halftime "show".

1. Congrats to the Green Bay Packers! And thanks to the Steelers for making it a great game. It was so awesome to hear former Tiger Ziggy Hood's mentioned, even if it was for sacking Aaron Rodgers.

2. WE GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! Sorry for shouting, but man I'm so glad. We only go 4 days for the next 3 weeks, so we need to go every day we are supposed to.

3. If you are the praying kind will say a few for me? Just going through some things, nothing crazy or major, just some decisions to make and looking for some answers.

4. I have a website I want to share with all of you. OhLife is a great site for capturing your days story. It's a free site that you simply go sign up on and then every evening they send you an email asking you how your day was. The great thing is after a few entries they include a previous entry in your email so you can look back and see what was happening. It's also private so you can vent, celebrate or just get things out. I've been using it for a few weeks and love it.

5. Did you read about my challenge? Have you decided who you are sending a card to? Don't forget to let me know if you are joining. I will tell you this week who my card went to. I plan to send one or give one, may not always send it, may give one to someone at the kids school every week.

6. I had an item featured in 2 treasuries this weekend at Etsy. Both included the same item, but still great for exposure. The are here and here.

7. Tomorrow would be the perfect time for the Mizzou Men's Tiger Basketball team to break their losing streak on the road. Oh and it would mean we would beat the bird team from Kansas.

This little guy showed up on our front porch last night. This picture is unedited. Working hard on getting better night shots with crummy lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...