1. My brother is doing awesome after his surgery. Was on facebook today, watching and I'm sure screaming at the Chiefs game, was back to texting, and also being his ornery self. So thankful for all the prayers and the skill of his doctors.
2. Expecting 4-6 inches of snow. I really hope it's the higher side of those 2 numbers. For one I would love a snow day, Christmas break was way to short this year. Also I want a good snow. I love snow! Although I'm not looking forward to the artic temps that are coming with it. Although if it's going to be that cold it should be pretty outside.
3. I have spent a little bit of time everyday lately decluttering. Man does it feel so good. I spent most of the morning today cleaning up all of Audrey's art stuff. Went through all her markers to make sure they all worked, went through all the crayons and pulled out the broken pieces and went through all her coloring books and got rid of those that were completely colored in. Then I spent a lot of time going through old magazines and articles I had torn out. Tossed most of them. I do have a huge stack of recipes to go through still. I love the way things are looking, still have a long way to go, but love how it's looking which is keeping me motivated.
4. I really hope to get some time with my sewing machine this week. I made my grandma a case for her kindle last week and I really want to get some more time with my machine. Have a few ideas of things I want to make and a few things that need to be made.
5. Audrey is sporting a very nice black eye right now. She got it Friday at school. Still not real clear on how it happened. She says she slid on the concrete. It was during first recess. I thought at first she had make-up on, and was wondering where she found that at school. Then as I looked closer I realized it was not make-up. She never cried or went to the office. Crazy!
6. Decided a week late that I'm going to give Project 365 another shot. I plan on doing something more with my photos than just posting them and adding a caption. I'm still working on my idea, but have started posting my pictures on shuttercal. As soon as I get my idea worked out I will put up the new pictures, they will be the same images, just with a spin. I wanted to get them posted though.
7. My thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by the horrific events that took place in Tucson, AZ Saturday.