33 Things to before I turn 34:
1. Complete Couch to 5K(this will be a biggy for me. Want to run the Turkey Trot)-Didn't even come close!
8. Project 365(I might put those pictures here as well)-I completed a few months.
10. Read 6 Classics, including Little Women-FAIL!!
14. Journal weekly(some here and some in a journal)-FAIL!!
16. Get a mani and pedi(shocker, I've never had either)-Nope!
18. Take better care of me-Eh! I'm doing better. Still have a month to do even more.
19. Take a Jessica Sprague class-Taking a free one, not what I had in mind. Might add this to the next year.
20. Let go of things better-I'm slowly getting there. This is a really hard thing for me.
21. Take a photography class-No, but my photography has improved a ton, so while I didn't take a class I am a lot happier with where my photography is.
22. Start a garden-Nope!
23. Print pictures monthly-Haha!!!
26. Be better with money-No, but many other factors have played into this one.
29. Send more "fun" cards-No, but I made a lot of cards.
31. Make a book of me-No
32. Menu plan weekly(week 1 good)-Haha! Actually I'm doing better here lately.
17 out of 33, not great, but I'm really happy with it. I know more about me and what I can do and what I want to do and for me that's bigger than checking everything off this list. I'm excited about my new list. And I still have a month left to do some of these things.
Got our December Daily books done!! Even Dart was excited about it and that makes this momma happy! Back later with something else I'm doing for December.