Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 25 of 25 Handmade Gifts to Give

Today is the last day of the Handmade Gift ideas. I will still feature a few ideas here and there.

What a great idea for the little ones on your list. Found in Lemon Tree Studio

Edible Finger Paints!!! How cool is that. Found in WeeCanToo

If you have people on your list that you just aren't sure what to get them a handmade gift is always a great idea and Etsy is full of shops offering something for pretty much everyone on your list. As I was searching for ideas I noticed that many shops offered Gift Certificates too, so keep that in mind. And if you find a shop you love stuff in, but aren't sure what that special someone would like you might conversation the owner to see if they offer gift certificates. I don't have any listed in my shop, but will be making some digital designs up to offer them. I know gc aren't very personal, but if the recipient gets a handmade gift in the end, that is pretty awesome I think.

Back later maybe, tomorrow for sure with some finished projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...