Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Day 1

Last night as I was trying to fall asleep I was thinking about what if anything I wanted to do for the 12 Days of Christmas on the blog. I'm going to keep it fun and easy. Today is 12 movies I want to watch before it's time to put them away.

1. Holiday Inn (Special Edition)- I am a black and white movie junkie. This is one of my favorites. I've actually thought about leaving it out and watching it all year, but then there is something special about only watching it at Christmas.

2. Home Alone- I still laugh so hard I cry at this movie. Even though I know everything that is going to happen, I can't help but laugh as the bad guys get bashed, burned, poked and slammed.

3. The Polar Express (Full Screen Edition)-Seriously one of my favorite Christmas movies ever. I remember when we first bought it Dart watched it multiple times a day. The music is some of my favorite Christmas music too.

4. Miracle on 34th Street (Special Edition) and Miracle on 34th Street- I love both versions. I have already watched the new version twice this year, but will watch it at least one more time.

5. It's a Wonderful Life (60th Anniversary Edition)- Another of my favs. I still get teary eyed when I watch it.

6. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (Special Edition)- Another one we've already watched a couple of times, but will watch again. I love the neighbors, they crack me up almost as much as Clark himself.

7. A Christmas Story (Two-Disc Special Edition)- My husband's absolute fav, we even have the board game. I think we are going to watch this one tonight in fact.

8. A Charlie Brown Christmas- I decided earlier that this will become the movie we watch every December 1st. The speech Linus gives about the meaning of Christmas is a great way to begin the month.

9. Dr. Suess' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Full Screen)- Another love in our house.

10. I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown- I love Rerun on the back of the bike. And Spike, Spike has always been a favorite of mine. Even had a Spike stuffed animal when I was little.

11. Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas (Disney Gold Classic Collection), Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas, Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse-Something about all the Disney characters to love at Christmas too.

12.Santa Claus - The Movie-This movie has been one of my favorites for as long as I can remember. I remember seeing it when I was little and then for years I couldn't find it. I will never forget the day I found it on DVD.

Okay, after doing this list I realized 2 things. 1. I better get to watching movies. 2. There are at least another 12 I want to watch before Christmas is here or over.

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...