Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 6 of 25 Handmade Gifts

I love all things picture related. I love taking pictures, editing pictures and doing something with my pictures once they are printed. Okay so I am horrible about printing my pictures. I mean HORRIBLE.

My gift for today is mini books. I wasn't always a big fan of mini books, but something recently has changed my mind. Not sure what it was, but something has changed.

The mini book I'm showing here was one I did for a friend after I took her son and his girlfriends pictures. I did one for each of them, just a little something to show off their pictures. They were so much fun to take pictures of.

Cover.

Very simple, but I like it.
Other side.

This isn't really a typical mini book, but maybe that's why I've decided I like them a little more, I've given myself the freedom to just create whatever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...