Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 5 of 25 Handmade Gifts to Give

Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday, but today you have 2 gifts to look forward to.

Today's gift is handmade pillow cases. I have no idea how many of these I've made now. My kids currently have Snoopy jumping in leaves as their pillowcases. The wonderful thing about these is you can make them for your favorite team, character, to PERFECTLY match your bedroom decor. Also great to give as gifts, double bonus you can use it as the gift wrap. Also great for those who will be leaving for college in the fall. What student wouldn't love a pillow case featuring their future school.

This was the first one I ever made. Dart now has a Jaguars pillowcase as well.

This of course is Miss Audrey's pillowcase. She has more than I can count. Such a fun and easy thing to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...