Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello June

I am in denial that it is June already. I know everyone says time is flying by, but I really would like it to slow down for just a few days already. We had a great Memorial Day weekend. Very low key. In fact once I got home on Friday, I did not leave the house until Tuesday morning taking Dart to school. I needed a weekend of nothing, the next few are busy busy busy so I was looking forward to a weekend at home.

I am going to show my dorky side now. I feel like a giddy teenager right now and most people will be thinking "okay, she's crazy", but this makes me excited. I have an acquaintance who makes these amazing things called Lens Pets. I was reading Erin Cobb's blog(amazing photographer who I want to be like when I grow up) and she was doing a series on mama with a camera and mentioned ways to get kids to look at the camera. I sent her an email with the Lens Pets info. I was really excited when I got an email from her, but even more excited when I saw my name on her blog. Yes, I am a dork. Really though it's exciting to know that handmade items are being bought and used. Dork time over.


I have been attached to my photos lately. Not only because I am wanting to get back into scrapbooking. I have done a lot of cards lately, but I can't tell you the last time I did a scrapbook page. I'm excited to have some downtime this summer so I can get back to scrapbooking. I can't wait to scrapbook the above picture. Audrey and her "boyfriend" Carson. Such cuties.

Hope to be back tomorrow with some fun inspirational links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...