Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sewing

I'm missing my sewing machine right now. Mine died before Christmas and I miss it. Next weekend I get my grandma's old machine and I can't wait. It's a Viking, just like my old one. I LOVE Viking machines, no one makes machines like Viking(and no I'm not getting paid by Viking to say that). I was never an avid seamstress like my mom or grandma, however I discovered rag quilts a few years ago and love making them. I made them this year for 3 of the 4 teachers my kids had and they were very well received.



I actually made 2 of these for teachers. Both are avid MU Tigers fans and attend games of all sorts so they will be well used.



I made this one for my sons Reading/Writing teacher. She loved all the bright colors.

If you are interested in a blanket please send me an email at pinkowldesigns@gmail.com to discuss your ideas and price. Price is very reasonable, but depends on the number of different fabrics you want and how big the finished blanket will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...